Monday, May 26, 2008

THANK YOU

spaceball

I would like to start out by saying THANK YOU. That is, to all of you that helped US and U.S.A. be free. You all can bitch about things out there, like who is going to be the next president or the price of gas or the price of food or even say a ticket the police gave you. But you know what, you can complain about it and it's because of the men and woman who we celebrate today. A special thank you to my Dad who at age 17 was in Japan. For boys like him became great men fast.

 407651304

Let's all remember how we have received all the freedoms we have and who to thank for it. It's not from just sitting on our butts complaining about everything. It's  because of all the Men and Women who did something about it. The MEN and WOMEN of the U.S. Military.    THANK YOU.

army air marins navy

1 comment:

Mark Krusen said...

Nice post Norm. I was one of those men in uniform at 17 years old also.No war for me, they wouldn't let me go to Nam. My dad was already there. I sometimes wish I had stayed in. It really bugs me when people complain about the war and the use of Military.How do they think we have, and keep the freedoms we do enjoy without fighting those that want to take them away.