Sunday, May 18, 2008

HI EVERYONE

Another weekend over and like usual it went bye fast. Even when you are retired it flies. My mother once told me the older you get the faster time flies and you know something she was right. Even though I had to work it flew. I had a surprise to day at work my wife and 2 of my kids came to have lunch with me and it made my day. We went for some fine dining yup McDonald's. High class all the way. Well another day is gone and I will say good night to all out there in blog land and have Faith that the sun will come up in the AM and set in the PM . and have Faith that you are loved. Till tomorrow

2 comments:

Mark Krusen said...

Norm, You thought that was a fancy meal. Wait until you come to our house next weekend. Peanut Butter and Jam sandwiches. But don't worry we will have 5 different kinds of jam to choose some.

Sorry we didn't get to talk to you Sunday at your Job. You were faking working very well. Did Shawn pass a long my message.

Dawn N said...

I'm glad we made you day! :)

Love you!