Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's over

On March 30th I retired, or did I? 30+ years at 1 place & I am forced to retire only to be asked to stay on to train people to replace me. I worked until May 9 and trained no one . ????? Who knows how big business works. Now to enjoy retirement. To sit outside in the morning drinking my coffee and listen to the birds singing. To go fishing anytime to call someone or anyone to go out to lunch . Oh ya right... Now I'm working at Home Depot. Retirement is great!

3 comments:

Dawn N said...

Congrats on your first blog!!! :)

Mark Krusen said...

Norm

Welcome to blogging. You can retire later. Right now it's time to grab the brass ring. I'm going to put you on my blogroll and will check on your post. Good luck let me know if I can help you with anything.

Mark

ladyjane64 said...

Good luck with your blog hun, don't forget us little people.