Tuesday, May 20, 2008

he just doesn't get it

Hi all

Talk to Mark Krusen today and he still doesn't get it. He came in to the Depot Sunday to visit and I was busy helping costumers. If I told him 1 I told hem 100000 times I don't admit knowing him in public. Now it cost me $100 I paid the people to let me pretend help them so I did not have to talk to him. LOL just kidding buddy, it was unfortunate that it was a mad house Sunday. Cant what until Saturday I stopped eating for 3 Weeks now so I will be good and hungry. I love PB&J. Hope every thing goes alright with my baklava. Now for a saying I heard time. " My kids are great I would not triad them for a million dollars. But on a rainy day if you offer me 1 penny there all yours. " Mark & Cindy hope all goes well with you. And world LOOK OUT WORLD tomorrow I start another day. Good night Mister Moon.

2 comments:

Mark Krusen said...

I shouldn't tell you this Norm. But those same people that you say you paid $100.00 to... Well I paid them $200.00 to keep you busy so I could shop in peace.LOL.

As far as the PB&J you'd better eat before you come over. One sandwich per customer. Sandy can have two though cause we like her better.

I would gladly pay you 1 penny for all your kids. I need someone to mow the lawn, cook, and clean up. Are any of them inclined to do any of those things? LOL

Anonymous said...

My parents are trying to sell us for a penny?!?! I know we're not perfect but daaaaang! I'm at least worth two pennies!

I can cook, if you don't mind frozen dinners, pasta, and sandwiches haha.

Cleaning, I don't mind dishes, but thats about it on the cleaning list haha.

Forget mowing the lawn unless you have a rider and 000 bugs. haha.

:D