Thursday, May 15, 2008

1 day in my world

Another day has come and gone. From inside my home I see the world as I see it. Warm and sunny and flowers throwing there sent all over so it smells like heaven. People saying hello as they walk past & cars beeping as they drive past. Ok, so that is my world. Some say that in my world there is no oxygen ether. But the car that drove by left me a present, ya that's right. Ok Ok, it was only a nickle from the can it tossed out it's window. When you wake up tomorrow, and you see someone, say hi and smile. If you see someone in their yard working while driving by, beep to say what a wonderful world we live in. Good Night little mouse, Good night moon, Good night to all my old friends and new friends I meet in my life and in my blog.

2 comments:

ladyjane64 said...

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone in the world were like that? That's why I like living in a small community because it's still alive and well here.

Mark Krusen said...

Waving is a good thing. I notice when we have driven up and down the road at our new place that people always wave. I can't wait till someone throws me a nickel though.