Monday, June 16, 2008

What a day

Morning to all on this great day after fathers day. I hope all your days out there was as great as mine. It started with getting up at 6:15 to walk Lucy. Then Sandy woke and started her day working around the house not letting me do a thing. The kids woke 1 at a time all remembering that it was fathers day.Tony had to work so off he went. Call my dad to wish him a happy fathers day and talked for a while. My mother-in-law came over and so did my brother-in-law Rick. We had dinner and enjoyed the day talking and being with each other. I talked to my sister in PA. to make dates to go visit over the summer. The in-laws left and Sandy and I enjoyed the night we had left. May sound like not much BUT it was a GREAT FATHERS DAY. Like I said before in a blog it was with FAMILY. There is no greater gift in life then to be with family. (And no Sandy I will not give your gifts back. ) Well I here I go to start another day in my life. I hope yours  will be as great as I know mine will. Just remember one thing " Any day above ground IS A GOOD DAY." Author of that is unknown but I love that saying. 

2 comments:

ladyjane64 said...

Happy Fathers Day Hun, I hope you really did have a good day. I just want you to know how much I love you and I think you're a great Dad.

Mark Krusen said...

I like that Norm Any day above ground is a great day. Hell everyday so far for the last 54 years has been a great day. I guess the alternative is not an option is it?