Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I GOT IT , I GOT IT

Well after a long time of begging, Sandy finally let me have it. I begged , I whimpered and almost cried until she gave in. She was going to give it to me for Fathers Day but I got it earlier then that. Maybe it was to shut me up but, I don't care. Like I say in the title, I GOT IT, I GOT IT! So I don't care and it was a girl. Don't know her name so we'll call her, Her. She is a 3 month old sheltie pup . Pictures to follow tomorrow. So that is what I did today. Good night all.

2 comments:

ladyjane64 said...

You're welcome! Yes I gave in, I'll admit "Her" is cute, FOR NOW. We'll see how easily she trains. Now Norm you realize you owe me BIG TIME right???? Luv YA

Mark Krusen said...

Some how Norm I can picture you crying and whimpering. Is that how you got Sandy to marry you also. It sounds to me like Sandy has "been had" again.LOL.