Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm a chick

Hi all I'm back. Had a long day at the depot today and came home and ate dinner. After dinner we ( that is Sandy, Dawn & I ) sat down and watched a movie. I rented P.S. I Love You for Sandy and Dawn, but I also watched it. Well guys, I must admit, it was good. Ya I must be a chick because after all it is a chick flick. But all you guys out there in blog land ( as if there is a real land of blog ) once in a while I think you need to watch a movie where no one says "I'll be back" or "hay punk, make my day." So men, lets all be chicks once in a while and make your woman, girl or significant other's day and be a little chickish. So, to all the men out there who don't think this is so, well Haaay and good night, for tonight I go to sleep happy with the woman I love, happy. Good Night All.

4 comments:

ladyjane64 said...

Awww, thanks hun for watching the "chick flick" with me, I can't imagine my life without you in it.
Luv Ya

Mark Krusen said...

Come on Norm I have a man basket. Do you also think I haven't watched a "chick flick" once in a while. I always watch them with the lights out though can't let momma catch you with a tear in your eye ya know.

That was a manly thing to do Norm. Keep up the good work.

ladyjane64 said...

He's good at hiding the tear, but I catch him every now and then. Oh and I'm working on finding the "perfect" man basket. LOOK OUT!!

Mark Krusen said...

I hate when that happens. I usually do the rub it out of my eye thing. You know how that popcorn dust can get in your eye.

Let me know when you get him a man basket. I need pictures and everything.