Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING

To some people thanksgiving means parades , food , food and more food. But all you in blog world, to me it is more. Family ( we all know that family includes...  In-laws , cousins , aunts and uncles (zios and zias ) ), friends and God. For with out all three I have nothing to be thankful for, oh yeah and food lol lol lol. So as we all sit down to Thanksgiving dinner say a little prayer for all our family and friends.

I think Life is like a road trip (the road being our family) and the stops we make along the way ( the friends we make) may come or go depending on how much we put into it but the road will be there always. Not always in good shape but with a little work it can be smooth again. So I say to all my friends and family " I love you all". And as the say in China  "buon appetit".

No comments: