Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi all. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know I did. Plenty of food and gifts. I had many gifts given to me yesterday and my most precious gift was given when Sandy's family came over and spent the day with us. We had over, my mother in-law, brother in-law, sister in-law and her husband. My family and in-laws enjoyed food and games all day. What a great day. Could a man ask for a  better Christmas? There is that word again: FAMILY. I love it!!! Hope your Christmas was just as great. And hope your New Years is also. Good night for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was very nice. We felt as if it was very special also...there is nothing like family...friends may come and friends may go but family is forever. Love each other, cherish each other, life is too short...may nobody never be able to say "if only....". Take the time to spend together with each other, and always act as if God is sitting among you,....because He is. Love you guys a lot, always and forever.